Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference Week

Well, at the beginning of the week I finally got caught up with school.  It actually turned out ok.  It really does feel good to be caught up.  The real excitement in the week wasn’t until the weekend.  The football game this week was incredibly intense.  It was wonderful to see us move the football down the field so consistently when Riley came in.  It was great.

 

Other than that my next adventure was conference weekend.  Saturday afternoon I went with Pasha to SLC to attend conference.  We went to the standby line for the Saturday afternoon session.  Unfortunately we didn’t get in and had to go the tabernacle.  It was so terribly hot.  I nearly killed over.  It made it really hard to pay attention.

After the session I went with Pasha and Bonnie to lunch.  I then went to get in standby for Priesthood session, but the line was so large that I just went home instead.  I attended conference with my dad which was great.  I am glad I got to do that.

After priesthood I went to pick up Pasha.  After picking up Pasha, which was its own adventure, we then went to Drew’s house.  It was great seeing everyone again.  That was probably the best part of Saturday, was getting to spend time with so many of my friends.

 

On Sunday I went to my aunts house.  We went to the canyon between sessions, and it was beautiful.  After conference we went to my cousin-once-removed’s birthday party.  It was good to chill with my family.  After that I just came home and rested.

 

Overall, everything was great this weekend.  I am so grateful that I could hear the word of the Lord with so much of my friends and family.  Nothing better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment