Sunday, April 22, 2012

Easter and Finals

On Sunday Emily and I went to Easter dinner at my aunts. It was really good food. We had funeral potatoes. I love funeral potatoes! It was a great way to start the week!

The week itself was focused on getting ready for finals. Luckily I didn’t have much to do, just a my thesis proposal to get ready. It all seemed to work out rather well. We had respite from this on Thursday. The entire Chinese house went to Szechuan garden. It was very yummy. I love that place. It really does seem to be the best Chinese food you can buy in Utah.

I started packing my stuff to move apartments on Saturday. It is crazy how much stuff I had. It was crazy to see how much stuff I had in the Russian house alone. It turned out to be really a good idea, as I was able to be all packed up by Tuesday.

On Wednesday I helped Emily move out. She was heading out to be in Disney World with her family. We were able to get her out just in time :)

The rest of my week turned out to still be hectic. My hard drive failed, and so I had to re-setup my entire computer. It was ridiculous, but at least I got it finished.

The only other adventure was moving out and moving in over the weekend. Luckily that turned out rather well. I got moved out and moved in rather quickly. The new ward seems nice enough, even if it is a little young.

And that is where I am today. Emily comes back on Monday, and hopefully there will be adventurous stories to tell next week.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I made scalloped potatoes which are different from funeral potatoes. Funeral potatoes are more like a casserole with cornflakes on top. I guess the main difference is funeral potatoes have sour cream in them (and cornflake topping) and scalloped potatoes don't. But i love them both!! I always make scalloped potatoes for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably, all I know is I loved the way they tasted :)

    ReplyDelete