Sunday, October 21, 2012

Life as normal in Provo

Well, nothing much as been going on these last two weeks. It has just been work as always in Provo. It is nice to be back though, everything is familiar. That does come with the downside that it is far too easy to be lazy… not that I would ever do that … Winking smile

Probably the only really special thing that has happened was visiting the FLSR (where I used to live) last Sunday. It was so wonderful to see many of my old friends. They all seemed to be doing great, and that made me really happy. It was also great to chill with Pasha a little bit.

Other than that though, nothing much happened. I did watch BYU lose twice, but I don’t really want to talk about that. I will try and do something cool this next week so I have something to report on!

No comments:

Post a Comment