Sunday, July 10, 2011

Slow week

Well, to be honest this week hasn’t been nearly as crazy as the others.  But it has still be fun.  July 4th was a really good start to the week.  I went to the parade with some people from the FLSR.  It was pretty fun to hang out with everyone like that.  Later that day those same people and I went to go swimming.  It was a lot of fun, and I got my first sun burn since before my mission.  It is itching like crazy, so I guess next time I will just have to put on sun screen =/

 

Other adventures this week included a random trip to Macey’s at 11PM at night for candy.  Those of us in the car then spent the next 40 minutes in my car talking and eating candy while watching the rain outside.

Wednesday night had a similar adventure in that we decided to go and get something to eat at about 11PM at night.  Wendy’s was closed so we ended up going and getting food at the Malt Shop.  While there I danced with some of the girls, and so of course that counts as a wonderful day :)  Good times!

Thursday was a rock band party at Sean’s house.  It was fun, we had 6/7 possible instruments, and it was just a blast.  Everyone had so much fun.  Really good times!

Friday saw me getting a Shake and then driving all around Utah County trying to find the Justin Bieber movie with Naomi.  I swear, whenever I am with that girl we just do the most random things possible.  Silly us, it was a lot of fun though :)

Saturday was a night with a dance party, sort of like the one I wrote about a couple weeks ago.  It was good fun, even though I didn’t personally dance as much this time.

 

So as you can see, no huge adventures like I have been having, but a lot of little small ones.  I must admit that in some ways I feel more like a 21 year old just home from my mission then I did when I when I was actually 21.  Funny how that works :)  Now, this week I just need to figure out how to stop going to bed at 2AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment