Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A week…

This week has been a pretty good week. It also had its annoyances. I had to get a new phone shipped out to me since my old ones camera stopped working. And then, after I had transferred everything over, the camera on my new phone stopped working too :( Luckily, this time I found a solution and can temporarily fix it. Maybe if I didn’t drop it so much…

Emily also had fun with her phone this week. She broke the screen on the phone and had to get a new phone as well. I spent most of Monday night figuring out how to get her pictures and videos after her phone. Well, after hours of work I was finally able to coerce them off of her phone. It made me feel awesome! There is nothing like struggling with a computer to finally best it in one-on-one battle. Man, I am such a nerd =p

 

Thursday I went to the dentist to get a ton of cavities filled in. Most of them were tiny, but I decided I might as well take care of them now. The dentist though was crazy slow. I was there for about 2 hours, with an hour and half of that having my mouth propped open. My jaw hurt for three days! It was so annoying. On top of that the texturing of the Resin fillings is not the most impressive. So if anyone has suggestions for skilled dentists in Provo please let me know!

Friday was steak night with my brother. It was fun to see my old friends and to just chill and eat some steak. Saturday was also a lot of fun. Me and Emily made hash browns and German pancakes for breakfast. They turned out so yummy. I love how we usually end up cooking breakfast foods together on Saturday morning, it is so delicious!

Later in the day we to The Slab for pizza. It is a really interesting pizza place that does very customized pizzas. I really liked my pizza, but I have to admit it left me crazy good old American pizza. After that we hit up the ward and stake valentines parties. They were fun, and involved the eating of way too much chocolate covered items, but that is life, right? We also went up to the canyon to look at the stars for a while. They were so bright and beautiful. It was great fun.

 

So that was my week. Sorry that it is so much of a laundry list of things. I will try my best to form a more interesting narrative next time. Hmmm… that could actually be a lot of fun, I will have to consider on that…

1 comment: