Sunday, March 4, 2012

Little Adventures

Well, another good week for me, but that is how life has been recently. It is nice to have things going mostly well. There are a still things that I don’t know about the coming months, but I will take care of those as I need to.

 

Anyways, I started the week out well. My cousin Ashlyn had her birthday party on Sunday, so Emily and I drove up to wish her happy birthday. It was great because I got to see all of my family. It is always such a wonderful time to see them. We also watched Sons of Provo that night. If any of you have not seen that movie yet, you have got to find an opportunity to watch it. It is so funny, and touches on all the funny parts of life in Utah Valley.

The week itself was full of little adventures. Shopping, and driving in small blizzards, and who knows what else. It is fun to be able to have little adventures throughout the week. None of them are that big, but I still enjoy them.

On Friday we had one of these little adventures. We got all the stuff to make our own pizza. It was hard work to make the dough and everything, but it turned out really well. It tasted delicious. Since we had extra yeast we also decided to make cinnamon rolls. Both of them turned out incredibly. It was great. Emily is a great helper when we cook, and it makes everything more fun.

Saturday was also a good day. In the morning I got to eat the cinnamon roles for breakfast. One of the best breakfasts I have had recently. I also got to play Wallyball at night. I had never played before, but it was a lot of fun. It is certainly something that I will want to do in the future. It is probably not everyday I can find a wallyball court, so the time to take advantage of it is now.

 

And that is that. Nothing really crazy this week, but it still has been a week of fun times. I hope you are having a good time. I hope because besides Cassi and Alysha none of my other friends are writing :( Hope to hear from the rest of you sometimes. If you have new blog addresses you should let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you read our blog. :) Also, very glad to hear things are going so well with the lady friend! Excited to meet her.

    ReplyDelete