Sunday, July 19, 2009

Like I promised, I have finally uploaded pictures of my office. It is really nice as you see :)

Well my trainee showed up this Tuesday. He graduated from the University of Arizona. He reminds me a lot of me three months ago. Also a little cautious, wondering if there is something more he should be doing, and always thinking he broke something. Yep, just like me :) Hopefully I can help ease his transition into my next project, with the last week.

Wow, just saying that I only have one week left blows my mind. My time has gone by so fast. I can't wait to be back here next year for my next internship. And after my latest rounds of scholastic planning, who knows maybe I will go for a hat trick of internships :)

Other than the new employee not much is new here. Things are winding down at work. I don't have much new work, mainly just assuring that everything is running smoothly. I have a presentation for my team of about 40 people this Thursday on my project. Hopefully everything will go smoothly with that.

Well, this is probably the last time I will write from Seattle, but I do plan to continue the habit of writing in this blog for the future. That way at least my parents can know what is happening in my life.




1 comment:

  1. You don't have a window? Bummer! I think I would get claustrophobic. I love the Tanner Building because of all the windows in it as well as the JFSB. The courtyard is magnificent. I go out there to sit on the grass and talk on my cell phone or eat lunch and study.

    ReplyDelete