Sunday, May 2, 2010

Back to Seattle, back to blogging

Well I have come back to Seattle, and I guess that means it is time to start writing a blog again J Otherwise I fear that my friends and family would worry that I have died or something.

So in coming here everything went just fine. I had to wait for about three hours after I got here before I could check in, so I did a little shopping. I actually really like the apartment here. I have attached some pictures below so that you can see it. The only hitch to my plans was that I dropped my Xbox and broke it. It always seems to be something with me.

Saturday Kevin arrived. We went and got him a bike, and then we went shopping for food. I have spent so much on food that it blows my mind. I am trying to go on a new diet while I am here, and it is not going to be cheap =/ It should pay off though, so I am happy with paying the little extra for food.

Well, that brings us up to today. This morning I just set up my laptop to serve as my main computer, took some pictures, and wrote this blog. In just a little I will be heading to church. It will be interesting attending a ward I have not been to in almost a year.

I hope that everyone that is reading this is also having fun adventures this summer. Until next week…







No comments:

Post a Comment