Sunday, May 16, 2010

End of Week 2

Well this week went from being rather overwhelming, to finally settling down. At the start of the week my manager sent me my commitments for this internship. I must say they are a lot harder than what I was doing last year. Overall I am sure I will manage, but they did send me into shock a little. Luckily I have been able to find some tools that should help me accomplish my project. Otherwise I am back to using my art skills, and trust me, no one wants to use a product where my art skills have come into play.

Working out in the gym has been going well. I can already tell that I am getting stronger. I really like the feel of working out. On the other side of things it is making me exhausted. I am going to need to try to go to bed earlier so that I can get a full nights rest. If I don’t do this I just don’t feel myself throughout the day.

The weather has been really nice since last weekend. Just today I was driving around Microsoft Campus and just enjoying how beautiful the area is. Everything is so green, and there are so many trees. One of the things I missed the most when I moved from Rochester was all the trees, especially the groves that I could go and play in. Now I have those all back in Seattle! Go trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment