Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 7

This was a tiring week. It seemed like I was exhausted every day of the week. My sleep schedule really took a turn for the worst as well. I wasn’t going to bed till midnight or later. It really made it hard to wake up before nine or ten. That pretty much screwed up my whole schedule for any given day. I think I have learned my lesson about not doing that again J

This week in church I had to give a lesson on planning for ten years in the future. As I was preparing for the talk, I realized that I have never really had a plan for ten years from now. I have had wants and dreams, but never really made any concrete plans about these things. It was good to speak about the subject. Overall I think my talk went well, and it seemed to be well received.

I also demoed my project this last week. Overall I am very happy with how the presentation went. Pretty much everything about my part of the project was going smoothly, I probably did the best out of the group. Everything is looking smooth for the rest of my internship and I am excited that that is the case.

1 comment:

  1. Staying up late, huh? Sounds like a normal college kid to me. What keeps you up that late? Could there be a special someone? Or, great late night ward activities?

    ReplyDelete