Sunday, June 27, 2010

Zoo Adventures

The actual work was rather good. I have pretty much finished the work that is tied to my charting portion of my internship. I have one part left to my project, and I don’t actually have to finish it to have a successful internship. So overall, things are going very well.

On Thursday I traveled a little, and did some shopping in Seattle. I was surprised that even at 7:30pm the bridge was just packed. It was a little like a video game getting to Seattle. The people her drive very interestingly, it would just blow your minds. Luckily we made it safely; I just have to remember to avoid driving to Seattle whenever I think there will be any traffic J

On the weekend I got to go to the zoo with a bunch of other interns from BYU. I really enjoyed myself. I especially liked seeing the otters. How I would love to be able to swim around all day, with no other cares in the world. My body definitely was a little uncomfortable walking around for 5 hours, but it was good for it.

After the zoo me and my roommate went out and got some Thai food for dinner. It was pretty good, but not nearly as good as the Chinese food I have had in China or good restaurants. It just made me more excited for the fact that I will shortly be returning to China. That should be a real adventure.





No comments:

Post a Comment