Sunday, July 25, 2010

End of Internship

I finished my internship this week.  On Wednesday I gave my final presentation, everything went smoothly.  On Thursday and Friday I wrapped up a few last things, and my team all went out to lunch.  With that I am finished at Microsoft for the time being.  I did get a full time job offer, and now I have to decide about that in the next month.  I would say right now I am about 60% grad school, 40% wanting to go to work.  We shall see what happens.

This Saturday I went with a bunch of friends and saw Inception.  It is a really good movie.  It blows your mind, and you have a hard time following exactly what is going on.  After that we crashed a friends family ward’s BBQ for dinner, and then went to a ward film festival.  The films were really goofy, and that is what makes them so much fun.

Today I am just wrapping everything at home up.  I should fly back home tomorrow, and then I can see most everyone (minus those that still have not returned yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment