Sunday, July 11, 2010

Week 10

This week was a good little week. I am just wrapping up the last bits of my project. On Wednesday I went to Cirque du Soliel. It was a lot of fun. It was a great mixture of acrobatics, circus performance, and music. Certainly one of the best events I have been to in my life. We also all got free Zunes. At first I wasn’t that excited about the zune, but as I use it more I am coming to realize that it is a great music player. I have already used my zune pass to download about 1500 new songs, which has been great.

On Saturday I attended puzzle day. I had a lot of fun at that event. We didn’t do as well as last year, but since the team was smaller I was able to play a bigger part. I really enjoyed working through the puzzles with everyone. My team mates did really good at guessing what the meta puzzle was talking about without a lot of the info. Only one team had less clues solved then us, and still was able to get the answer to the puzzle. We might of even had a chance at winning if we had a full team of 12 members instead of just 7.

1 comment:

  1. If you don't want your zune, I'm sure I could find a use for it. ;) Live it up, you'll be home in Utah soon. But I guess that means you'll be one day closer to going to China!

    ReplyDelete