Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week 11

I got a new hard drive this week for my laptop, so I spent a good part of my week getting my new computer setup. I decided to also try some new file management techniques. This weekend I also re-indexed all of my music. I don’t have very good genre definitions, but other than that I now have all my music sorted in a much more modern way. Hopefully everything will continue to work, and I won’t realize in a few weeks that I forgot to back some stuff up J

At work, I am just wrapping up my presentation. On Wednesday I will be giving my final presentation then I will be leaving. I am starting to wish I had put my flight date for Saturday instead of Monday, but oh well. I still need to find a place to live for the next month. Janelle and company where on vacation for the last two weeks, so I wasn’t able to talk to them, but I will call Janelle tomorrow to see if I can stay there. If not hopefully I can figure out something in Provo so I can work for the month before I leave.

Guess all that is left in seattle is to start packing up. I have figured a few things that I won’t take with me to China. If I am lucky I might even be able to reduce the amount of weight I am taking. Lets hope so.

 

P.S. – I just realized that ryan has been positing comments, I will have to read those from now on Smile  Ryan reminded me about the zune.  I have actually fallen in love with it.  It is a great music player.  Gets 30+ hours of battery life, and with zune pass I can download unlimited music.  I absolutely love zune pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment