Sunday, February 13, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

On Sunday I got to drive my Aunt Janelle to church.  It was really crazy, she always takes me with church to her, but now it was my time.  It was funny.  After church I went over to Barry Phillips house for the super bowl.  To be honest I didn’t care about the game, I was just excited for the food, and it was good.  I just love eating Barry’s food, best there is of any of my friends parents.

 

This week I was really busy.  I got behind on homework because of the time I spent on Saturday looking for a car.  Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were me scrambling to get caught up.  I was able to get it all done though, and now I am all caught up in school again.  :)  Now lets just hope I can stay caught up.

Thursday me and my lab mates picked up a copy of Magicka and we played that as a lab.  It has been a lot of fun, and it gives us something we can all do when we want to play for a few seconds.

On Friday I got really lucky as my professor has given me a go ahead to revamp a section of our current research.  It is really good because it is something I have been hoping to do for a while, and it great that I have free reign now.  I am also using this experience to get more experience with programming by contract.  It should be interesting to see how it goes.

Friday night I also went home and got to spend time with my dad.  It was good to be able to see him.

 

Saturday was my fun day.  In the morning I finished up some homework and then I headed over to the FLSR and hung out with friends for the entire day.  We totally beat the entire country song pack for Rock Band.  It was a lot of fun.  After that we went to Village Inn for dinner, and came back home for a rousing game of castle crashers.  It was a lot of great fun.

At night I picked up Hongyi’s laptop to help her get it fixed.  Hopefully everything will go smoothly with that.

 

Wow, as I write this I realize life in the US really is boring.  Don’t get me wrong, it is extremely comfortable, but it can be just a touch boring.  Wish I could be there with all my friends and their adventures in China.

3 comments:

  1. Well then, we better plan something excited and scandalous to spice up your life dear cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is very ordinary here. That's probably a good thing. :) It's been great to see you and have you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m moving next month to Phoenix from Barcelona, I am 100% sure that like you, I will have a culture shock and find the US extremely boring... At least I´ll have a higher pay check to keep me warm at night... that is if I dont get sick and lose it all to the TERRIBLE Health Care system.

    ReplyDelete