Monday, January 14, 2013


This has been a fun week! It has been really great having Emily back, everything is better! It is also good to be back to a ward that is mine. It is a little strange though, our sacrament is in the auditorium in the Maeser building, and so we have a balcony where half of the students sit. Really quite strange, still it is good to be in my own ward now.

Sunday night was great. Emily and I went over to my uncle’s house for Sunday dinner. We had pork with a delicious pineapple glaze. We also had Jello salad, roasted broccoli, and something else I can’t remember (but it was good!) Emily and I then made a bunch of cookies. We made some coconut cookies and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! It was wonderful!

On Wednesday we went and got frozen yogurt. It has been a little bit since I got the chance to do that, and it was just the perfect thing to do with Emily back. They also had some really good new fruit flavors, it was great!

On Friday night Emily and I went for a date. We started by going to the Graduate Student Soup Social. It was amazing soup, but the activities didn’t interest too much. Instead of staying we went to the MOA. They had a good exhibit about super hero art. It was very interesting. We finished our date by going to The Chocolate. I love the chocolate!!! It was a perfect first date for us back in Provo.

On Saturday Emily and I did different things. She went to hang out with her freshman roommates, and I went to hang out with Sean, Pasha, Jared, and Jordan. We went to Village Inn. Our food took forever to get to us. Our food took forever and that was really annoying. Still it was great to talk to everyone! It is good to have Jared back in Provo. I miss having my friends in Provo.

And that was my week. It was a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment