Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Time with the Boys

Not much actually happened this week. Surprisingly, I got to spend a bunch of time with the boys this week. Friday night Emily was at her cousin’s babysitting so I went over to the Russian house to chill. In the end me and Sean played a bunch of Uncharted 3. It was a lot of fun.

The night got a little extra crazy when my laundry suddenly went missing. I had put a load of whites in to the dryer, and forgotten then for a while. When I remembered and went back to get them I found that they were missing. I was very confused. If you were going to steal clothes, why on earth would you steal garments. It just made no sense to me. I looked everywhere for them, and in the end I just gave up. Guess I just have no clothes.

Well anyways, when Emily came back from babysitting I decided to tell her the story of my clothes, and went to the laundry room to prove my story. There we found the culprit. His roommate had helped him by getting his clothes, but had taken mine instead. When he realized what had happened he came to get his clothes, but didn’t bring back mine. Luckily I was telling the story to Emily and he says “There in my bedroom!” I was then able to go with him and get my clothes, so that story ended well.

Saturday was another day with the boys. In the afternoon Drew came over. He was going to perform at the Chinese New Year's festival that nights, and so he was chilling in Provo in the meantime. We also played some Uncharted 3, and it was a lot of fun. It was great to get to just chill with all my friends, it is a rare chance these days. It is also wonderful to see drew, I hardly get that chance anymore.

Later that night Emily and I had the opportunity to go to the New Year’s celebration and watch Drew perform. He did an amazing job. He performed a Chinese song he had written for his wife named 《光》. It was absolutely gorgeous.

 

So that was my weekend with the boys. It was a lot of fun. It makes me wish all the boys from flagship were back. I miss the epic parties that we had. Oh well, at least Drew is still here. I need to find more opportunities to visit him… Well, that was this week. Hopefully all my other friends also had great weeks.

P.S. I am happy to see that some of my friends posted again. Even if it took a little pestering ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment