Sunday, December 16, 2012

Frantic Week

This week has been a little frantic. The proposal for our grant was due this Friday, and so we did everything we could to get it ready. We read it many, many times. We changed sentences, added new paragraphs, played with formatting, added images. It was also interesting to see all the other documents that we needed to supply with it. Still, it is done now, and I am glad for that. It turned out pretty good. Now to just hope that it will be accepted. We won't know for almost half a year... so, now to just wait.

Other than that nothing really special happened this week. I did get accepted for an internship with Google. I will be doing research on authentication. I will be working out of Mountain View. It should be really enjoyable. I am certainly looking forward to it!

Emily also got home this week. She is enjoying the wonders of American life again :) It has been good having her close. I still have to wait another two weeks before I go and see her, but I am glad that we don't have to talk to each other at inconvenient times of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment